Saturday, December 8, 2012

Blogger Issue Fix

I have been a bad blogger but have an excuse!  When I went to upload our Thanksgiving pics (in a very timely manner weeks ago) blogger told me I had maxed out my photo storage space.  I emailed a good friend for technical support (Thanks Jennifer!) and she was able to come up with this tip from another friend that was having the same issue.  So should you find youself in the same boat, here ya go - it worked!

"Had the same issues with uploading due to my photo storage being maxed out. So, what I did was added myself as an addition administrator using a different email address. I always signed into blogger with my aol email address, so I added my gmail address. I now log in and post with that email and now I have an entire new picasa web photo storage account!!!! I wasn't sure it would work, but it does! You have go under settings and under permissions you will see "blog authors". That is where you can add additional authors/administrators. Let me know if you have questions. Hopefully it works!"

2 comments:

  1. Another thing that you can do is a separate site like flickr to host your photos. You upload the pictures for flickr, and just copy their html into your blog. It sounds a little complicated, but really it is super easy. Also it is a whole lot quicker than waiting for blogger to upload the pictures. Just fyi!

    ReplyDelete